- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics.
Abdelwahab Kharab is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Abu Dhabi University. He received his BS from University of Constantine, Algeria and, the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in applied Mathematics from Oregon State University at Corvallis.
Since 2011, he has been with the Department of Mathematics at Abu Dhabi University, where he holds the rank of Associate Professor. His research interests are numerical analysis, modeling, simulation, and free boundary-value problems.
AREAS OF COMPETENCE
Numerical Analysis, Simulation and Modeling
- 1985-1991- King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- 1991-92 Oregon State University.
- 1992-2009 King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- 2009-2010 Sultan Qaboos University.
- 2010-2011 University of Buraimi.
- 2011-present Abu Dhabi University.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
American Mathematical Society