- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.2000
- M.Sc. in Manufacturing Engineering, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.1996
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan1993
Areas of Competence
- Operations Research, Simulation Modeling, Simulation-based optimization.
- Quality Engineering, Quality Management, Quality Standards, and Lean Six Sigma.
- Operations Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Professor, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2013-Now
- Associate Professor, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2010-2013
- Associate Professor, Jordan Univ. of Science & Technology, Jordan.2007-2008
- Assistant Professor, Jordan Univ. of Science & Technology, Jordan.2002-2007
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.1996-2000
Research & Scholarly activities
- Recipient of several research grants from the Qatar National Research Fund, Jordan Univ. of Science & Technology, and Wayne State University.
- Supervised several Master Degree students at Jordan Univ. of Science technology.
- Authored or co-authored over 50 technical publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings in addition to a John-Wiley book.
- Reviewer for several IE and Engineering Management journals and conferences.
Consultancy & Industry Experience
- Consultant for several engineering projects in Jordan and USA.
- Facilitated many local and regional workshops on Project Management, Six Sigma, Logistics, Production Planning, Inventory Control, and Data Analysis.
- Over 10 years of industry experience in Jordan and in the Automotive Industry in USA.
Membership of Scientific & Professional Societies
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE), USA.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), USA.
- Jordan Engineers Association (JEA).