- Ph.D. in Bioclimatic Architecture, ENSA University, Toulouse, France 1991
- M.Sc. in Bioclimatic Architecture, ENSA University, Toulouse, France 1988
- B.Sc. with Honors in Architecture Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt 1984
AREAS OF COMPETENCE
- Environmental Architecture, Bioclimatic Architecture, Green Architecture.
- Projects management “ from Design to Handover”
- Residential and Public Buildings.
- Assistant Professor, UAE University, UAE 2011 - Now
- Senior Design manager in Sorouh Real Estate 2007 - 2010
- Associate Professor, Arab Academy of Science and Technology, UAE 2000 - 2006
- Senior Architect in Sequences Consultant, Toulouse, France 1987 - 1999
RESEARCH & SCHOLARLY ACTIVITIES
- Supervised 2 Ph.D. and 4 Master Degree students at Arab Academy of Science and Tech.
- Authored or co-authored of 10 technical publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings on Environmental Architecture.
CONSULTANCY & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE