The Office of Student Recruitment & Admission at Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to the principle of quality service through the efficient application of administrative and academic policies and procedures. The office performs the essential roles of supporting, facilitating, and promoting the academic mission of the University by connecting students to the faculty, curriculum, and classroom through a range of services from admission to first enrollment to graduation.
The office provides the organizational structure and technology necessary to ensure the sound and efficient delivery of instruction by allowing the faculty and students to focus on academic achievement and program requirements. Within this structure, the Office ensures the adherence to academic policy, preservation of academic integrity, the safeguarding of the security of academic records, and effective provision of accessible academic services to constituents.
- Convey Abu Dhabi University's admission criteria and major offerings to prospective students.
- Assist students through the on-line registration process.
- Handle transfer of credits from other institutions to Abu Dhabi University.
- Handle declaration of major, change of major, Drop/Add of courses and university withdrawal.
- Issue letters of enrollment and tuition fee verifications.
- Assist international students in obtaining their residence visa in the United Arab Emirates.
Contact the Office of Student Recruitment & Admission
For more information, please contact the Office of Student Recruitment & Admission at
Abu Dhabi Campus: email@example.com
Al Ain Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number: 800-ADYOU (800-23968)