Marketing & Communication
The Marketing and Communication Department supports a range of marketing strategies aimed at promoting Abu Dhabi University. The unit conceptualizes the copy driven collateral ranging from corporate publications, posters and corporate display units, to advertising campaigns and banners, communication and the University website copy. The unit is also responsible for all the University media contacts, event organizations and all public relations services.
The department is dedicated to producing great quality print and Web services for the University. The facility is responsible for the monitoring, design, execution and consulting of a wide variety of the University's print and web publications, such as the various University manuals, catalogues, brochures and newsletters, faculty and student recruitment materials, as well as many promotional give-away-items. The unit also provides translation and documentation services for the University, upon request.
The department maintains the University's image by making sure that all printed collateral preserves the University's set image and identity and is in line with the University mission.
- Developing and implementing the University's marketing strategies.
- Responsible for all the University: Brand development and Brand awareness.
- Writing, designing and distributing all informative students' publications.
- Writing, designing and distributing a range of internal University publications such as ADYou, the official newsletter of the University.
- Creating and booking University advertising campaigns.
- Special University Event Organizations.
- Developing and updating the University's website.
- Generating all the University news releases, liaising with the media on all the University Public Relations issues.
- Monitoring the University's presence in the media.
- Handling Photography and Videography for the university.
Contact the Marketing & Communication Department
For more information, please contact the Marketing & Communication at