All application forms and supplementary information can be obtained from the Office of Admissions and Registration. Applications for admission should be submitted by the date set by the Office of Admissions and Registration. Applications are processed three times a year for the fall, spring and summer semesters. The Office of Admissions and Registration provides the dates, times and places of the required English placement and other examinations. All applications are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. All documents received by Abu Dhabi University in connection with applications for admission become the property of Abu Dhabi University and under no circumstances will they be returned to the applicant, forwarded to another institution or duplicated for any purpose.
Students submitting their applications to Abu Dhabi University must certify that the information they have provided Abu Dhabi University is truthful and accurate. If relevant information is not disclosed to Abu Dhabi University upon admission, this will be grounds for rejection of the application or termination of enrollment.
If the student is found to have provided false or misleading information in their Abu Dhabi University application and supporting documents, or if the student fails to disclose relevant information in order to meet Abu Dhabi University admissions requirements, the Office of Admissions and Registration may reject the student's application to Abu Dhabi University or immediately deactivate the student's registration status and freeze any on-campus activities in which he/she is involved.
Abu Dhabi University admits qualified students without regard to race, color, sex, religion, or national origin. Physically handicapped applicants are assessed in accordance with the same admission criteria as other students. Abu Dhabi University provides aid and support, as far as possible, to students with certain disabilities.
The following documents will be required during admission:
- Completed Application Form with a non refundable application fee.
- Certified copy of official general secondary or high school certificate or its equivalent.
- 6 passport size photographs.
- Copy of valid Passport and residence visa (if applicable).
- Certificate of good conduct from Abu Dhabi Police Department for UAE Nationals and resident students.
- Official copy of valid IBT (Internet Based TOEFL) score (61) or Academic IELTS (5.0).
- Medical Examination clearance form.
- Official transcripts from other universities for credit transfer.