ADU considers all applications on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, gender, handicap, religion, age or national origin.
Before you start your online application procedure, you must read the following information carefully.
- Applicants must complete the application themselves.
- All items marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in. Incomplete applications will delay the admission process.
- To complete your online application, you will need a valid credit card to pay the application fee.
- First-time users will need to register to create an account. You must choose a login username and password between 6 and 9 alphanumeric characters. An authentication code will be sent to your registered email, please check spam folder.
For existing students or previously admitted students, you should use the same log in credentials. Please contact the Admission Office for more information.
- You may complete your application in more than one session. You can always save your application and complete it later.
- Applicants must complete their online application procedure by the established deadline listed on www.adu.ac.ae.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
- The following are the requirements to complete the online application for undergraduate admission. You will need a soft copy of the following documents for uploading. All documents to be uploaded must be in PDF (for single or multiple pages) or JPEG format (for images):
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s residence visa (for applicants from inside the UAE).
- A photocopy of the applicant’s UAE ID card (for applicants from inside the UAE).
- Proof of residency in the UAE (for GCC nationals from inside the UAE).
- A non-refundable application fee of AED 300 (one US $ is equivalent to 3.65 UAE Dirhams).
- Visiting applicants are required to upload:
- No Objection Letter from home university.
- Most recent transcript.
- The application fee can be paid online using any major credit card.
- An offer of admission extended to an applicant will be valid for only one academic year starting from the academic semester for which the applicant applied.