Developing the Future Engineering Leaders of the Gulf Region
The COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (COE) at Abu Dhabi University offers nine bachelor’s degree programs and six master’s degree programs. The graduate degree programs are Master of Engineering Management (MEM), Master of Project Management (MPM), Master of Science in Information
Technology (MSIT), Master of Science in Sustainable Architecture, (MSSA), Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSECE), and Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) with the following 3 concentrations: (i) General Civil Engineering, (ii) Structural Engineering, and (iii) Construction Engineering Management. The undergraduate degree programs are the Bachelor of Architecture, the Bachelor of Science in Aviation, the Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, the Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET), the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET), the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET), the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, the Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, and the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Other applications under final review include the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The graduates of our well-designed programs will easily find jobs in the Gulf region in general and in the UAE in particular, whether it is the high tech internet, computing, telecommunication, manufacturing, oil and gas industries, or in the construction and design companies.
The College’s highly qualified faculty members have international academic and industrial experiences in their fields and have obtained their Ph.D.’s from prominent universities in North America, Europe and Australia. The College houses modern facilities and specialized engineering labs that include Soil Mechanics lab, Environmental Engineering lab, Construction Materials lab, Hydraulics lab, Surveying lab, Electric and Electronic Circuits lab, Communications lab, Electric Power and Renewable Energy lab, Microprocessors and Embedded Systems lab, Mobile Computing lab, Flight Simulation and Training lab, CISCO Academy lab, , Thermal lab, Dynamics and Control lab, Mechatronics lab, Manufacturing and CAD/CAM lab, Mechanical Machine Shop, and many others. These labs are furnished with the state-of-the-art equipment to help our students acquire the hands-on experience needed to pursue a successful professional engineering career.
The College of Engineering at Abu Dhabi University is recognized as one of the premiere engineering colleges locally, regionally and internationally, dedicated to excellence in education and applied research that prepares “The Future Engineering Leaders of the Region.”
The mission of the College of Engineering at Abu Dhabi University is to meet the educational, research and community development needs of UAE and the region through faculty scholarship and engagement in community service, and through offering carefully-selected undergraduate and graduate degree programs that use modern curricula and follow international standards in order to produce highly-qualified graduates who are prepared to face the current and emerging professional challenges in various fields of engineering.
Why this College
- Most of our programs in the College focus on two carefully-selected themes, high tech computing/ communications/ control and building design/construction aiming at developing students into some of the world's finest engineers.
- Become marketable! The graduates of our well-designed programs will easily find jobs in the Gulf region, in general, and in UAE in particular, whether it is the high tech internet, computer and telecommunication industries, or in the construction and design companies.
- All our engineering and computer science courses are taught exclusively by more than 30 international full-time experienced faculties, all of whom have Ph.D. degrees from well-recognized American and European Universities and many of whom are scholars with international reputations.
- We offer you modern facilities and specialized labs, furnished with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Our job is to help you connect: social clubs, career days, trips to visit technology businesses and participate in competitions/exhibitions.
- We don't only teach... We care! Our faculty and advisors want you to grow and succeed. From extra help with a tough course, help in academic guidance or a reference for a job, our faculty and advisors are here for you.