- M.Arch (Urban Design), School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, India 2001
- B.Arch, Bharatiya Kala Prasarini Sabha’s College of Architecture, Pune, India 1999
Areas of Competence
- Urban Design
- University Teacher of Architecture, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2013 - Now
- Visiting University Teacher of Architecture, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2012 - 2013
- Adjunct Faculty, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2011 – 2012
- Adjunct Faculty, Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai, India 2005 - 2006
- Senior Architect, Pell Frischmann, Abu Dhabi. 2008 – 2011
- Senior Architect and Urban Designer, STUP Consultants, Mumbai, India 2003 - 2007
- Architect and Urban Designer, Vikas Bhandari and associates, Pune, India. 2001 - 2003
Research & Scholarly activities
- Recipient of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) scholarship with a percentile of 99.64 and an All India 2nd rank.
- Supervised research projects of several Bachelors of Science (Interior Design) students.
- Supervised design theses of 6 Bachelors of Science (Interior Design) students.
- Authored or co-authored research publications in peer-reviewed conference proceedings.
Consultancy & Industry Experience
Consultant for several architectural, urban design and masterplanning projects in India, Middle East and Africa, such as:
- Design development and construction documentation for Al Zeina housing, Musaffah Labour Camp, Lagoons Hotel, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Souk in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- Masterplanning and Design development of Hyderabad International Airport, Hyderabad, India and Vedanta World University, Orissa, India.
- Masterplanning and urban design projects such as redevelopment of Vizag waterfront, Visakhapatnam and Apparel Park, Bangalore India.
- Construction documentation for prestigious projects like the Mission Control Centre for Indian Space Research Organization, Sriharikota and Pavilion for Planet Earth, India.
- Concept development and preparation of award-winning entries for architectural competitions such as the Minto Hall, Bhopal, India and President’s Palace, Accra, Ghana.
Membership of Scientific & Professional Societies
- Council of Architecture, India.
- Institute of Urban Designers, India