- M.A. Urban Design, Oxford Brook University, United Kingdom 2009
- HND Graphic Design Illustration, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom 2003
- BTEC National Course in Illustration, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom 2003
- B.Sc. with Honors in Architecture Engineering. Baghdad University 1997
Areas of Competence
- Urban Design.
- Architectural Design.
- Interior Design.
- Graphic Design.
- Abu Dhabi University. 2010-2013
- Fourth Dimension, Birmingham, United Kingdom. 2006-2010
- Sharjah university. 2005-2006
- Ajman University. 2004-2005
- Fourth Dimension, Birmingham, United Kingdom. 2003-2004
- Imasar Engineering INC, Ontario. 1999-2001
- Emanuel Engineering Civil Engineering, Madrid. 1997-1999
RESEARCH & SCHOLARLY ACTIVITIES
- Published 3 papers in conference proceedings addressing responsive architecture and mixed use development.
CONSULTANCY & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for conceptual design and developing master plan of vital project.
- Reviving the industrial estate in West End in Oxford City through Coordination of mixed use scheme with; Large and multi-family residential constructions, Commercials as well as industrial hubs.
- The Oil Village in southern part of Turkey. The scheme comprises Multi-family residential accommodation and Mixed-Use development.
- Developing building expansion proposals for residential dwellings in Birmingham City in England. With the liability to obtain planning permeation to from building regulation and council.
- Designing Low rise residential constructions and commercial build out and renovation projects.