- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada 2009
- M.Sc. in Geotechnical Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan 2002
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan1999
Areas of Competence
- Rock Mechanics, Soil mechanics and Deep foundations.
- Numerical analysis including hybrid methods and three dimensions
- Rock slopes stability, DFN, Tunnels, Photogrometry, and support systems.
- Assistant Professor, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2010-Now
- Infrastructure Analyst, S.M.A. Consulting, Edmonton, AB, Canada. 2009-2010
- Teaching and Research Assistant, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada.2003-2009
- Geotechnical Engineer, Arab Center for Eng. Studies. Amman, Jordan. 2003-2003
- Project Engineer, A. International Eng. Co., Amman, Jordan.2001-2003
- Teaching and Research Assistant, JUST, Irbid, Jordan.1999-2001
Research & Scholarly activities
- Recipient of several research grants from Abu Dhabi University.
- Authored or co-authored over 9 technical publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings on the rock mechanics behavior.
Consultancy & Industry Experience
Consultant for several engineering projects in the Canada, such as:
- Assessment of the FRANK SLIDE stability
- Investigate the LORNEX open pit mine stability
- 3. Investigation of the stability and geotechnical conditions Checkerboard Rock Slope
Infrastructure analyst, Geotechnical, Project engineer for the design and construction of several projects in Jordan and Canada.
Membership of Scientific & Professional Societies
- Professional Engineer in Canada: APEGGA, P.Eng. since 2010.
- Geotechnical Society of Edmonton, Member since 2004.
- Canadian Geotechnical society, Member since 2009.
- International Society of Rock Mechanics, Member since 2009.
- Jordan Engineers Association, Member since 1999.