- Doctor Student majoring in Higher Education (EdD), Ph. D.
- MA in English Linguistics, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- BA in English Language & Literature, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
Sura Qiqieh has joined Abu Dhabi University in 2008. She teaches Academic and Technical Writing Courses. She also serves as the Writing Center Coordinator and English II Course Coordinator. One of her major priorities is to help students improve their writing and researching skills. She conducts Academic Writing Workshops for students to improve their Academic Writing and help the non-native speakers of Arabic through holding Arabic Language Sessions.
Areas of Competence
- Academic Writing
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Pedagogy and Education
- Collaborative Learning
- Curriculum Development
- E-learning in Higher Education
- Writing Center Coordinator, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- English Course Coordinator, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- English Language Instructor, University College, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- English Language Instructor, Institute of Enterprise Development (IED), Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- English Language Instructor, Emirates College of technology, UAE.
- English Language Lecturer, Al-Balqa University, Jordan.
Research & Scholarly Activities
Ms. Sura’s current research interests focus on international student's adjustment and career development.
MEMBERSHIP OF ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES
- University College Council Member