- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada 2001
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Institut Supérieur de Gestion, Tunis, Tunisia1997
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Institut Supérieur de Gestion, Tunis, Tunisia1994
Areas of Competence
- Distributed and Parallel Computing, Wireless Mobile Ad-hoc, Mesh, and Sensor Networks : Fault Tolerance and Fault Diagnosis & Security
- Mobile Computing
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artiﬁcial Immune Systems
- Associate Professor, Abu Dhabi University, UAE. 2010-Now
- Assistant Professor, Abu Dhabi University, UAE.2008-2010
- Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada.2003-2008
- Lecturer, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada2000-2003
- Teaching and Research Assistant, University of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada.1998-1999
Research & Scholarly activities
- Authored or co-authored over 45 technical publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings on distributed systems, Mobile Ad-hoc and Wireless Networks, and Security.
- M. Elhadef and A. Nayak. Comparison-Based System-Level Fault Diagnosis: A Neural Network Approach, IEEE Transactions on Parallel, and Distributed Systems, 23(6), 1047-1059, June 2012. Selected as the Spotlight Paper of the issue.
- M. Elhadef, A. Boukerche, and H. Elkadiki. A Distributed Fault Identification Protocol for Mobile Ad-Hoc and Wireless Mesh Networks, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 68(3):321-335, 2008.
Membership of Scientific & Professional Societies
- IEEE Computer Society, Member since 1998.