- Ph.D. in Concrete Technology, BITS, Pilani, India 2007
- M.E. in Civil Engineering, BITS, Pilani, India2000
- B. E. in Civil Engineering, Nagpur University, India1998
Areas of Competence
- Concrete material technology and curing procedures, mathematical modeling, concrete compressive strength prediction using soft computing tools, Building Acoustics.
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Abu Dhabi University, UAE.2011-Now
- Consulting Civil Engineer, Arif & Bintoak Consulting Architects and Engineers, Dubai, UAE. 2007-2011
- Assistant Professor, BITS, Pilani, India.2000-2006
Research & Scholarly activities
- Authored or co-authored technical publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings on various civil engineering aspects.
Consultancy & Industry Experience
- Worked as Consulting Civil Engineer with one of the leading Architectural and Engineering Consulting Firm in Dubai, UAE.
Membership of Scientific & Professional Societies
- Member of Science and engineering institute (SCIEI).
- Senior Member, Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological& Environmental Engineering Society (APCBEES)