- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada 2007
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India2003
- B.Tech. Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara University, India 1999
Dr. Chandra Mouli R. Madhurathakam is an assistant professor in the department of chemical engineering at the Abu Dhabi University (ADU). His research involves: designing, investigation and application of microscale fluidics for advanced manufacturing of polymeric materials, study of the effect of new internal geometries of static mixers on the dispersion and mixing in multiphase fluids, mathematical modeling, statistical methods for process modeling, process control and optimization. He comes with profound experience and success in the application of these technologies to several processes involving emulsion polymers, polymer composites, hydrogels and bioprocesses.
- Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering, Abu Dhabi University, UAE2016 – now
- Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada2014 – 2016
- Lecturer, Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada2011 – 2014
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for Polymer Research, Waterloo, Canada2008 – 2010
- Research Engineer, Sessional lecturer, Teaching Assistant, Chemical Engineering
University of Waterloo, Canada
2003 – 2008
- Lecturer, Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara University1999 – 2000
Areas of Competence
- Micro-Process Systems Engineering
- Polymerization Kinetics, Polymer Reactor Design, Post Polymerization.
- Modeling, Troubleshooting and Optimal Control.
- Applied Statistics- Modeling, Design of Experiments, Parameter Estimation.
- Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming and Global Optimization Algorithms.
- Member, Canadian Society for Chemical Engineers (CSChE).
- Member, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Member, American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Member, Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- Member, Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)