- Ph.D. in Marketing, Griffith University , Brisbane Australia 2011
- Masters in Marketing , Griffith University , Brisbane ,Australia 2006
- Masters in Business Administration , Queensland University of Technology , Australia2000
- Bachelor in Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi University, India1998
Saju Jose is Assistant Professor of Marketing and has more than nine years of international teaching andresearch experience, having worked with reputed universities in Australia both as an academic and a researcher. He has worked as a Lecturer in the Faculty of Business at the Queensland University of Technology, Queensland Institute of Business &Technology and Griffith University, specialising in Marketing and International Business. He has taught students of the MBA program of Coventry University in Oman for two years and worked as Business Development Manager with an e-commerce company for two years.
Areas of Competence
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Assistant Professor, ADU University, UAE.2012 - Now
- Lecturer ,Middle East College , Oman 2009-2011
- Lecturer , Queensland Institute of Business and technology2008-2009
- Lecturer , Queensland University of Technology 2002-2008
Research & Scholarly activities
- Jose, S., Buchanan, F. R. (2013). Marketing at the bottom of the pyramid: Service quality sensitivity of captive borrowers. Journal of Consumer Marketing. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?issn=0736-3761&volume=30&issue=7&articleid=17101209&show=abstract
- Jose, S., Terry, G., Robert, R. (2012). Consumer Responses to CSR Driven Microfinance Strategy of Banks -An Empirical Investigation Based on India. International Journal of Business Management, 7(November), 21. [Accepted: October 2012, Published: November 2012, Submitted: April 8, 2012]
Peer-Reviewed Paper Presentation
- Jose, S. (Author), DSI, "Marketing at the bottom of the pyramid: Service quality sensitivity of captive microfinance borrowers," Baltimore , U.S.A. (November 16, 2013).
- Jose, S. (Author & Presenter), AGBA 2012, "Consumer Responses to CSR-driven Microfinance Strategy of Banks -An Empirical investigation based on India," Ajman University, 2012. (March 20, 2012).
- Jose, S. (Author & Presenter), Inclusive Financial Innovation-Making Finance and Insurance work for the poor, "Sustainability of Microfinance through CSR - an empirical investigation based on India," XLRI , Jamsehdpur, India. (March 3, 2012).
Consultancy & Industry Experience
- Consultant for an Educational Provider in Australia conducting a Feasibility study of the Indian Market for University education
Membership of Professional Societies
- Member Australian Institute of Marketing
- Member Australian Institute of Management
- Member Decision Science Institute, Atlanta, U.S.A.