Abu Dhabi University accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the year, with intakes in the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer semesters. The Admissions, Enrollment & International Relations Department will provide the date, time, and place of the required entrance examination if any.
The following documents are required for admission:
- Completed online application form.
- A certified copy of official general secondary or high school certificate or its equivalent.
- The Original Equivalency letter issued by Ministry of Education in the UAE (applicable to international certificates).
- A recent passport sized photographs.
- A copy of a valid passport (and residence visa, if resident in the UAE).
- A copy of UAE National ID Card (if resident in the UAE).
- The official score report either: Academic IELTS(5.0), iBT TOEFL(61) or ITP 500 (taken at KG or Amideast Institute only).
- The official transcripts and course syllabi from other universities for credit transfer.
- Proof of eleven years of schooling required for students applying with IGCSE/GCSE subjects.
- Non-refundable application fee (online payment).
Once an application and the required documents are submitted, you will receive a response no later than one week from the date the application was received.
Direct Admission into the College of Arts & Sciences:
Applicants with a minimum average of 70% or its equivalent in the UAE National Secondary School Certificate can be directly admitted to the programs offered by the College, except for Natural and Applied Sciences programs where the following conditions apply:
- A minimum average of 75% or its equivalent in the UAE National Secondary School Certificate and above to be directly admitted to the program.
- Only students from the Scientific or Industrial/Technical/Vocational tracks or equivalent could be admitted.
- Students must take the Math Placement Test administered by the University College. Based on the result, the student will either be placed in the MTG 100 course or the MTT 101 course.