Visiting students attend courses or undertake postgraduate research with the approval of the college concerned, without working toward a degree at Abu Dhabi University.
The student is responsible for accrediting/transferring the course/s taken to their home university. They should undertake the following:
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency
- Participate, at their choice, in registered course-work, and sit for the examinations set for that course
- Be given, at their request, a transcript of courses taken at Abu Dhabi University
Documents required for admission of visiting students are as follows:
- Completed online application form with the required application fee
- Copy of passport and residence visa, if applicable
- Photographs (to be uploaded in the online application)
- No-objection letter issued by the visiting student’s home university
- Copy of either IELTS or TOEFL or proof of English proficiency
- Copy of Emirates ID
Students who opt to complete their degree at Abu Dhabi University and change their status to that of regular student must meet the admission requirements.
Please refer to the current admission policy and credit transfer policy if applicable.