Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. Our scholarship and financial aid program represents a key pillar in our strategy for academic excellence and reflects our commitment to supporting the development of the UAE. We consider it an important national duty to provide equal opportunities for students interested in pursuing higher education and enable them to proactively contribute to society regardless of their financial situation.
We have our generous Sanabil - Qutoof financial aid program available to support our students in funding their education. The level of financial aid is determined after a comprehensive assessment of the candidate's eligibility based on need.
Initial Eligibility Requirements
- Students with a UAE permanent resident visa enrolled in an undergraduate program at ADU excluding international and GCC candidates
- Demonstrable evidence of financial need as supported in application documents, submissions and upon further investigation
- Evidence of a minimum grade of 70% on finishing examinations from secondary education for first year students and a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 for continuing students
- Financial aid is available only to students who are enrolled in six (6) credit hours per semester or three (3) credit hours for Winter and Summer terms
- Meeting the English language proficiency requirements as defined by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Ongoing Financial Aid Maintenance Requirements
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
- A minimum of 6 passed credit hours per semester except for Winter and Summer terms.
- Completion of registered community service hours.