COVID 19 Vaccination Drive
ADU is arranging COVID vaccination drive at Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Campuses on Sept 26, 27, 28 & 29 between 10am – 6:00pm. This is to benefit all students and their families plus alumni, Faculty, Staff and their families.
Entry onto ADU Campuses
1. All students must have a 96-hour (4-day) negative PCR test for initial entry onto campus.
2. If you are fully vaccinated, you must have a negative PCR test every 30 days to maintain Green status on the Al Hosn app.
3. If you have an official exemption, you must have a negative PCR test every seven (7) days to maintain Green status on the Al Hosn app.
4. If you are unvaccinated without a formal exemption from vaccination, have received only one dose of vaccine, or received your second dose less than 14 days ago, you will not be allowed on campus.
5. Please note that unvaccinated students who do not have an official exemption will not be able to participate in any on-campus activities, including attending labs, studios, and final examinations. Non-attendance will result in a zero grade and failure in their courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) has put into place all the preventive measures advised by the UAE authorities to help curb the spread of the coronavirus. All necessary precautions to protect students, staff, faculty, and the wider community are being implemented, and we will continue to monitor the latest developments and update this page as necessary.