Whether you are a current or prospective student, you are likely to have questions about studying at Abu Dhabi University.
The sections below answer some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to university life and selected category to make your search easier. If you cannot find the answer to your specific question, please call us on 600-550003 or call in to one of our four campuses across the UAE.
ADU Alumni Services - FAQs
Frequently asked questions under the category of alumni services at ADU
You are automatically granted membership upon graduation. To ensure you keep up-to-date and stay connected, you will need to register your details and sign up to our alumni website. Once registered, you can request your Alumni Club Card and enjoy all the benefits of the card.
The ADU Alumni Association is designed exclusively for ADU graduates and we believe that you should take an active role in managing the Association to ensure that the events we run, the news we provide and the discounts we offer are relevant and of interest to you. As a result, we rely on our graduates to volunteer.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Serve on a committee group
- Arrange a class reunion or event
- Offer your skills as a guest writer for the alumni website
- Assist the communications or events committee
- Help mentor students or offer scholarships
- Offer an intern student an opportunity to gain valuable work experience within your company
- Provide graduate opportunities within your company