Each school can participate with 3 students. A school Teacher must register the students online. The last date to register is February 22, 2022.
Thank you for your interest.
Registration deadline has passed. you can no longer register in this contest.
No fee is required for participation.
February 22nd, 2022
The following rules govern the 2022 National Mathematics Competition:
- The eligible teams for the competition are from grade 11 and 12 students
- Each school can participate with a maximum of 3 students
- The competition will be online and consists of two rounds – i.e., the first and final.
- The top ten teams with highest scores will move to the final round
- The top three teams with highest scores in the final round will be declared winners
- Students will need to have a webcam in order to participate
- Students and Teacher need to install Zoom in their pc
- In all cases, the decision of the Organizing Committee is final
The details of the day-long schedule on Saturday, March 05th, 2022 is provided below
|11:05 - 11:10||Welcome Message
|11:10 - 11:15||Orientation Message|
|11:30 - 12:30||Round 1|
|12:30 - 13:00||Declaring Teams for Final Round|
|13:00 - 14:00||Round 2|
|14:00 - 14:15||Final Results & Award Ceremony|
The following elements define the role of the coaches:
- Coaches are expected to be chosen by their respective schools.
- Coaches are responsible for all issues and actions related to the members of their teams
- Coaches are expected to train their participants for the competition
- Coaches shall be present (virtually) on Zoom at the opening ceremony and during the award ceremony