After successfully completing the program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Apply different methods of job evaluation and performance assessment in the organization.
Design different strategies in business administration field and determine appropriate methods for applying (Balanced Scorecard) that improve the overall results of the institutions.
- Analyze issues related to human resources from an international perspective of today’s global market.
- Apply methods, concepts, and essential theoretical bases related to organizational behavior.
Understand the strategic role of human resources management in organization.
- Understand and analyze the impact of contemporary issues related to wages / monetary policy, such as naturalization and the dynamic nature of working in a globalized world.
- Understand labor law and social security.
- Use quantitative and qualitative techniques, reflecting the ability to deal with various issues in research.