The internship program is the foundation of your future career, allowing you to gain hands-on, real-life work experience inside an organization.
It is an opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and make you stand out in today’s highly competitive market.
To be eligible for an internship with ADU, you must:
- Be enrolled as a third or fourth year student in a bachelor’s program, or be at the appropriate stage as specified by the respective department.
- Be able to engage in an extensive internship lasting six (6) weeks for a total of 240 working hours. BSc Aviation requires four (4) weeks for a total of 160 working hours and Bachelor of Law 120 working hours.
- Be in good academic and personal/professional standing at ADU and elsewhere
The intern is required to attend the internship workshop. All the necessary documents and forms will be discussed in detail during this session and any internship-related queries will be addressed in the workshop. The workshop dates will be sent through ADU email. The deadline to register for the internship is:
|Semester||Deadline to Register|
|Fall 2021||17 June 2021|
|Winter 2021||14 Oct 2021|
|Spring 2022||23 Dec 2021|
|Summer 2022||31 Mar 2022|
Practice and make you stand out
Further details on our internships
- The internship is a paid course. Please refer to the Finance Department for course fees.
- The Employability & Alumni Relations Office reserves the right to approve your company internship.
- The intern is allowed to enroll in other courses as follows:
- The intern cannot enroll in a course between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Transportation arrangements for the internship are the sole responsibility of the intern.
- Priority for internships is given to graduating students. Students are encouraged to search and seek out their own internships.
- The intern is required to attend the internship workshop. All the necessary documents and forms will be discussed in detail during this session and any internship-related queries will be addressed in the workshop. The workshop dates will be sent through ADU email.
- A fee of AED 500 will be charged for the cancellation or change of company after securing the internship.