Abu Dhabi University sponsors the visas of International Students who have no relatives or sponsors in the UAE. Visa-related concerns are handled by the University as we aim to provide students a comfortable and worry-free environment.
- The individual must be a registered student of Abu Dhabi University with at least 12 units.
- The student must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
Required Documents and Process
- Original Passport (if student is in the UAE) or copy of passport (if student is outside UAE), validity more than 6 months
- Copy of visit visa (if applicable)
- 4 copies passport-sized photo with white background (scanned photo)
- Filled-up visa application form
- Initial payment receipt from Finance Department US $ 5000 [Initial fee to be paid for reservation and course fee: US $ 5000 (This includes Repatriation Deposit AED 2150, Residence Visa Application AED 850, Student Health Insurance AED 800, Maintenance Deposit AED 1000, Application Fee AED 300, Registration Fee AED 2850) balance amount will be transferred towards the course fee. In addition, they have to pay for Emirates ID AED 170 and for their medical AED 240 when they come to UAE]
- Proof of funds equivalent to USD 15,000 in sponsor's bank accou