Abu Dhabi University admits qualified students regardless of race, sex, religion, country of origin or disability. We provide as much support as possible to students with disabilities.
Abu Dhabi University accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the year, with intakes in the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Applications should be submitted by the dates published in the Abu Dhabi University
The following documents are required for admission:
- Completed online application form
- Certified copy of official general secondary or high school certificate (or its equivalent)
- Original equivalency letter issued by the UAE Ministry of Education (contact the admission office for details)
- Passport-sized photo with white background
- Copy of a valid passport (and residence visa if resident in the UAE)
- Copy of Emirates ID Card (if resident in the UAE)
- Official score report for IELTS Academic (5.0), IBT TOEFL (61) or ITP 500 (taken at ADUKG or AmidEast Institute only)
- Official transcripts and course syllabi from other universities for credit transfer
- Proof of 11 years of schooling required for students applying with IGCSE/GCSE subjects
- Non-refundable application fee (online payment)
Once an application and the required documents have been submitted, a response will be provided within one week from the date of submission. Admission offers are valid for one academic year only. A student who does not
register within the same academic year will have to reapply. Students dismissed from other academic institutes for academic integrity offences will not be admitted to Abu Dhabi University.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. All documents received by Abu Dhabi University in connection with applications will become the property of Abu Dhabi University. Although they
cannot be returned to the applicant, they will not be forwarded to another institution or duplicated for any other purpose.
Students submitting their applications to Abu Dhabi University must certify that the information they have provided is truthful and accurate. Non-disclosure of relevant information and false or misleading information will be
grounds for rejection of the application or termination of enrolment.