Founded in 1913, Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) is the international business honor society for AACSB-accredited schools, which are the top 5% of business schools around the world. Inducted as students, BGS members go on to serve in critical leadership roles in corporate, entrepreneurial, government, non-profit, and academic sectors. BGS has over 830,000 members, selected from over 600 collegiate Chapters, in business schools accredited by AACSB International.
Notable members include Nobel Prize winners, Olympians, inventors, CEOs of major global companies and non-profit organizations, deans of the top business schools, and others who are contributing to making the world a better place through social enterprise, service, and leadership.
- 2020: Bronze Chapter Award
- 2020: BGS Chapter Advisor of the year Global Award - Prof. Fauzia Jabeen
- 2020: Highest Honors Chapter
- 2019: Highest Honors Chapter
- 2019: Prof. Fauzia Jabeen, BGS-ADU Chapter Advisor, is appointed to the BGS Global Chapter Advisor Council
- 2018: Gold Chapter Award - Abu Dhabi University Chapter
- 2018: BGS Chapter Advisor of the year Global Award - Prof. Fauzia Jabeen
- 2018: Highest Honors Chapter 2017: Business Achievement Award – Ms. Shereen Al Nowais, Taaleem Center
- 2017: Ms. Huda Al Shamsi, a BGS inductee, featured in BGS Honors Magazine
- 2016-2017: Highest Honors Chapter
We have received this Honor for the 4th time in the past 5 years since when our chapter was first established.