Visiting students are students attending courses or undertaking postgraduate research, with the prior approval of the concerned College, but who are not working toward a degree at Abu Dhabi University.
The student is responsible to accredit/transfer the courses taken at Abu Dhabi University to their home university.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English language
- Participate, at their choice, in registered course-work, and sit for the examinations set for that course
- Receipt of the scholarship is contingent upon the selection and forma l approval from the Office of the Chairman.
- Receive, at their request, a transcript of courses taken at Abu Dhabi University
- Completed application form with the required application fee
- Official transcript from the University at which they are registered
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- No-objection letter issued by the home university