The workshop series will discuss the vision for schools in 2030 and address fundamental questions such as:
- To what extent are we prepared, as a society and as educators, for the massive changes in the future job market?
- How do we capitalize on emerging opportunities from virtual learning?
- How can we prepare our students for the digital transformation and build futureproof skillsets?
- How will the changes in social practices, human interactions, and values be reflected in educational curricula?
- How do we ensure the continued relevance of our curricula?
The program is targeted at principals, teachers, and councilors in public and private schools in the United Arab Emirates. The capacity of the program is 300, with a maximum of three participants per school.