Value: 20% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students.
Empowering outstanding students
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. Our scholarship and financial aid program represents a key pillar in our strategy for academic excellence and reflects our commitment to supporting the development of the UAE. We consider it an important national duty to provide equal opportunities for students interested in pursuing higher education and enable them to proactively contribute to society regardless of their financial situation.
The maximum coverage period of any scholarship is four years, or upon graduation, whichever is sooner. In some cases, English language requirements are also included. It is not necessary to re-apply for a scholarship as long as the scholarship maintenance criteria (outlined in the details of each scholarship section) are met.
The scholarship application process begins after a student is formally admitted to ADU and assigned a unique student ID number. This ID number is used to securely log in to a university account that has a section for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
As student information, including academic records, has already been processed by the university upon admission, any scholarships that the student is eligible for will appear on their account page. The student may choose to fill out the online application for any scholarship that appears here, as he/she qualifies for these scholarships based on merit. The application is completed with the appropriate details filled in by the student, along with the uploading of any required documents, and then is submitted online.
- This scholarship is available to continuing students who obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.60 for two consecutive semesters
- The academic scholarship will be applicable to the period of time the student is enrolled at ADU with full-time status (registered with a minimum of 12 credit hours)
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.60
- A minimum of 12 passed credit hours per semester, except for Winter and Summer terms
- The scholarship will not cover any repeated courses including courses graded such as F, W, and W