Value: Abu Dhabi University alumni who wish to continue their graduate studies at any of Abu Dhabi University’s branches at the postgraduate level are entitled to a 20% waiver on tuition fees.
Empowering outstanding students
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. Our scholarship and financial aid program represents a key pillar in our strategy for academic excellence and reflects our commitment to supporting the development of the UAE. We consider it an important national duty to provide equal opportunities for students interested in pursuing higher education and enable them to proactively contribute to society regardless of their financial situation.
The maximum coverage period of any scholarship is four years, or upon graduation, whichever is sooner. In some cases, English language requirements are also included. It is not necessary to re-apply for a scholarship as long as the scholarship maintenance criteria (outlined in the details of each scholarship section) are met.
The scholarship application process begins after a student is formally admitted to ADU and assigned a unique student ID number. This ID number is used to securely log in to a university account that has a section for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
As student information, including academic records, has already been processed by the university upon admission, any scholarships that the student is eligible for will appear on their account page. The student may choose to fill out the online application for any scholarship that appears here, as he/she qualifies for these scholarships based on merit. The application is completed with the appropriate details filled in by the student, along with the uploading of any required documents, and then is submitted online.
- To maintain the waiver, a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 in the Master level program is required.
- In the case where a student qualifies for more than one tuition postgraduate scholarship, waiver or grant, the student must choose one scheme and will not be permitted to change to another scheme during his/her entire study
- In any semester, where the minimum required CGPA is not met the student will lose the tuition fee scholarship for the following semester. Once the student’s CGPA reaches the minimum required score, the tuition fee scholarship reinstates automatically
- Any student found guilty of a student code of conduct violation or an academic integrity offense will forfeit the tuition fee scholarship for all subsequent semesters.
- Postgraduate Tuition fee scholarships for ADU alumni covers Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer semesters.
- All Postgraduate scholarships, waivers, and/or grants for ADU alumni are applicable to credit hour tuition fees and do not cover any repeated courses including grades F, WA, and W.